- About Us
- Clients & Testimonials
- Our Aim
- Why Mountain Leap?
- Why use an events management company?
- Our People
- Our Process
- Our Charitable Commitments
- What's hot, on in and around the Alps
- Contact Us
- Website Terms
- Cancellation and Refunds Policy
- Corporate Ski Weekends
- Ski Weekends
- Client Entertaining
- Motivation & Teambuilding
- Incentive & Recognition
- Mountain Leap Transfers
- Privacy & Exclusivity
- Summer Events
- Conferences & Incentives
- Mountain Retreats
Why choose Mountain Leap as your event partner?
If you are looking for a corporate events supplier who understands your world, then Mountain Leap is your answer. We have built our business and our reputation around our ability to understand the needs of our clients and interpret this into successful events that achieve our clients' objectives.
Specifically we are a company you can trust us to deliver alpine ski events and ski weekends for the following reasons:-
- Our principals have City of London experience and so understand what you need
- Mountain Leap has a permanently manned office in Chamonix, the heart of the Alps, from which we deploy all our operational resources
- We allocate a dedicated event manager to you to plan, deliver and attend your event from start to finish, so you know who you dealing with at all times
- Our event managers speak the local language of the country you are intending to visit and have expert knowledge and contacts in each location
- We have our own fully licensed subsidiary transfer company, Mountain Leap Transport SARL. This means we are fully licensed and insured to conduct all your transfers
- Mountain Leap carries substantial professional indemnity and public liability insurance, the hallmark of a legitimate event management outfit
- We have delivered more than 150 ski events in the last 5 years and have both the resources and the operational expertise to handle all your requirements
- We employ a full time Operations Manager to oversee all our events managers and ensure that quality control and customer service is maintained at the highest levels
- More than 75% of clients return to us within 3 years of first booking an event with Mountain Leap. We can explain to you why we think we can serve you best, but the proof of our conduct and excellence is evidenced by the number of our clients who books us year after year.
Because we have this business focus, we specifically aim to work with those companies and individuals who demand the very best planning and facilities for corporate hospitality. Mountain Leap offers tailored teambuilding, motivational and client entertaining events as well as managed incentive and recognition schemes that can improve your business results.
Our customers understand the benefits that are gained from including a Mountain Leap event on their calendar. Mountain Leap is the perfect choice for the company that aims to differentiate itself from its competition; a company that knows what it takes and what it means to reward its extraordinary staff and clients in an extraordinary way.
Contact us today to see how we could increase the impact that your corporate events have on your business.
When and Where?During winter we organise memorable corporate events and hospitality in the principal Alpine destinations of Austria, France, Italy, Switzerland and also Scandinavia. We can arrange almost any activity you require and many that you might not have thought possible. Whilst skiing and snowboarding go without saying, our snowmobile touring, heliskiing, dog sledding adventures and snow golfing, among many others, offer an event with a new experience for any group of people.
In summer, you can choose between Alpine hiking to remote mountain huts, climbing, mountain biking, white water rafting, canyoning, wakeboarding, altitude golfing and horse-riding, all of which take place in the same inspiring locations, which transform themselves every spring from winter wonderland snow-topped peaks to some of the world’s most breathtaking greenery and scenery.